Latest Posts

Positive Thinking (Speech Documentation)

By 07.00 ,

Bismillah.


Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
Good night my friends and sisters.
How is your day? I hope that Allah will always bless us.

All the praises belong to Allah, the only God of the world who gives us a chance to meet in this blessed hall insya Allah. And peace be upon our beloved prophet, Rasulullah Muhammad pbuh, his family, his companions and his followers until the last day.

I'm standing here tonight to deliver a speech under topic 'positive thinking'.
Actually this is one of my weakness, I am a very pessimist person, so this is a bit challenging for me.
But let me tell you a motivational quote that I get from my new TLC lecturer, mr yusuf. He said, 
The only failure is the failure to try.

If you courage enough to try, at least you will have 2 options consiquences: success or fail, there you have a chance to success. But if you don't have any courage to try, your one and only consiquence is fail 100%.

And I am here now, pushing all my effort to be confident to do a public speaking in front of you, which in other hand, I most prefer to write than speak.

So, back to the topic.
Positive thinking is a mental and emotional attitude that focuses on the bright side of life and expects positive results.
When we talk about positive thinking, it has a relation with husnudzon, right?

يَقُولُ اللَّهُ تَعَالَى: أَنَا عِنْدَ ظَنِّ عَبْدِي بِي، وَأَنَا مَعَهُ إِذَا ذَكَرَنِي
Allah the Almighty said: I am as My servant thinks I am. I am with him when he makes mention of Me.

We often complaining and think negatively, and as long as our mindset is negative, we won't get whatever we want !! But if we always say "It's Easy & I Can insya Allah" then our body and soul will move to run it and support us with positive vibes..

My friends and sisters.. do not be a complainer, because that's just wasting our time .. There must be a belief in our heart that we SURE, I CAN DO IT !! Never care about other people, I mean do not think about evil talk or negative talk of others .. Reach your dream .. Run .. There's nothing that can stop you without your permission, the control of your life is all in your hand..

Remember the story of Thomas Alfa Edison the inventor of the bulb a.k.a lamp? The most famous quote of him is one percent inspiration and ninety nine percent perspiration. Agree? Yup, true that genius is achieved with only 1%  of talent and the rest 99% of hard work. Uniquely, when he asked about the failure of his invention, Thomas A. Edison replied he never failed. He even managed to find 10,000 ways to create a bulb that is not incandescent.

So, my friends and sisters..
Remember one thing, You can reach everything you wanted not because you're strong, but because Allah is your strength.
"لا حول ولاقوة إلا بالله"
There is no might nor power except in Allah.
So, ask to him, request him and Allah will make it easier..

That's all my kultum.
Thank you jazakumullah khairan for your attention.
I apologize if there's some mistakes, all the rightness are from Allah and all the mistakes are from me and syaythan.

Finally, Let's end this occasion with kafaratul majlis prayer.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much if you're going to comment my post, give advice or criticism. I'm so happy ^_^ But please don't advertising and comment with bad words here. Thanks !

♥ Aisyah